Virtual Education for the Real World
What is a Virtual Campus?
Our Virtual Campus combines three digital platforms to give our students a comprehensive educational experience.
-Take part in weekly live sessions with your tutor
-Stay in touch with staff and peers through the Virtual Classroom
-Manage your work and resources through the Learning Management System
Looking for a premium package? Try our Hybrid Model for all the benefits of Virtual Campus but with the added benefit of one to one training.
Why choose to study Virtual Campus?
- Get access to accredited qualifications no matter where you are
- It creates equal opportunities; anyone can study with us regardless of location or schedule
- Attend classes delivered by experienced British teachers
- Meet and network with fellow students from all over the world
- Delve into the course topics and take part in discussions
- Work on projects together in an interactive environment
- Ask questions and receive feedback
- View teaching materials and additional resources
- Catch up on recorded sessions if you miss a class
- Save costs on travel and moving abroad
Small class sizes
Hands on activities
Visual, audio and kinasthetic learning
Take part in weekly online scheduled meetings. During the sessions, students meet our trainers, discuss topics, ask questions and work with their classmates.
The trainer can share their presentations to help students visualise the content, ask questions to elevate student’s engagement level and promote an intellectually stimulating classroom environment. Our students reported the sessions to be successful and beneficial.
Stay in touch with your trainer and classmates
Complete tasks together
View recorded lectures
Access additional materials
Virtual Classroom helps us communicate with our students securely and effectively. On the classroom, students are assigned practical tasks, given extra reading materials, and receiving feedback on their performance. In addition, all live sessions are recorded and posted on the classroom to give students a better chance to review.
learning management system
View pre-recorded lectures
Access course material and handbooks
Submit official assignments for grading
Eton University Learning Management System (LMS) is the platform where students submit their assignments, listen to recorded lectures, download their reference materials, view the assessment submission guidelines.