cultured metropolitan diverse
Manchester is home to one of the largest student populations in the UK. With libraries, museums, and culture bursting from every part of the city, you'll be able to indulge your intellect while still enjoying the entertainment this iconic Northern location has to offer.
Eton University's Manchester Study Centre is based in the thriving hub of Exchange Quay. The two-storey building houses classrooms, modern learning facilities, and our dedicated and experienced tutor team.
- Five classrooms featuring computers, smart boards, and a wide range of textbooks
- Common room with kitchen facilities
- Wi-Fi for all students and staff
- Reachable using the Metrolink or bus routes
- An experienced and knowledgeable tutor staff
- Home to Manchester United and Manchester City's famous grounds
- Historical libraries such as John Dalton Library and Central Library
- Beautiful galleries, like Manchester Art Gallery and Whitworth Gallery
One of the founders of the Suffragette movement, Emmeline Pankhurst helped change the law around Women's Voting Rights from Manchester in the early 1900s.
Dr Gabrielle Hargreaves
Chief Operational Officer
Dean of English
Marketing and Sales