Transfer your Previous Study and Work Experience into Academic Credits

Available specializations in the credit evaluation program:
-Public Health

-Occupational Health and Safety                           

-Healthcare Administration

-Health Leadership and Management

How it works

Eton University- College of Health Sciences accepts credits from recognized institutions worldwide. This allows students who have already completed college-level courses to be recognized for that effort, and encourages them toward completing their degree or earn an equivalent degree for what they have already studied.

In addition, Eton University maintains Articulation Agreements with recognized colleges. Articulation Agreements are alliances that simplify the transfer of credits from such colleges to Eton University. Students who transfer to Eton University from an articulated college receive a variety of academic and financial benefits.


• To evaluate foreign academic credentials and professional experience of health and safety professionals.

• To evaluate and integrate all academic credits earned from various health schools, colleges, and universities from abroad and within the U.S.A.

• To determine if these credits fulfill the requirements for graduation with a master’s or doctorate degree.

Eton University College of Health Sciences helps health professionals worldwide maximize their job opportunities with an accelerated credit evaluation process. We assist you obtain the United States equivalency evaluation of all of your studies and specialized health work experience. We help you work towards the completion of the needed requirements to obtain your degree per the guidelines set forth by the United States department of state.

If you have already earned college credits, you could apply eligible credits toward a degree program with Eton University. Show us what you have completed and we will help you chart out a degree program to finish what you have started.

Eligibility Criteria

Health and safety professionals holding an HSE academic degree deemed appropriate by the executive dean and a minimum of seven years of practical experience.

Requested Documents:

-Filled Credit Evaluation Application

-Passport Copy

-Academic Degree and supporting professional qualifications

-Official transcripts

-Certifications of experience

-Recommendation letters from work place and\or academic referral

-Updated resume including references

I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.

Eton University Delware , USA Office; 1000 N. West Street - Suite 1200, Wilmington, 19801,Delware ,USA Tel: +1(949)287-4530


Middle East Representative:

Tel:+971502402715  +971557531540